An Acorn friend
|Games||Conker's Pocket Tales|
- "These mostly cheerful folk inhabit Conker's world and are happy to help when they can."
- — Conker's Pocket Tales manual, page 16
The Acorn friends, also known as Acorn People, are a species of friendly acorns. They only appear in Conker's Pocket Tales, in which various Acorn friends help Conker throughout most of his adventure. Many Acorn friends inhabit Willow Woods, where a couple of them move back and forth either horizontally or vertically in a set pattern. Every Acorn friend has the same overworld sprite, even if their talk icon is different.
If Conker talks to an Acorn friend, it provides him with advice based on the current objective. The Acorn friends consist of some notable members, such as the Forest Guardian and Undertaker, who have a more established role. Usually, when an Acorn friend has no further role for either a part or the rest of Conker's adventure, they say, "Good luck on the rest of your quest!".
The Acorn friends have a variety of cultures in some earlier worlds. A Native American-based tribe of Acorn friends, the Vulture Culture, appear outside the town in Vultureville. The few Acorn friends of Krow Keep speak in a medieval accent, and the Acorn friends living in Mako Islands are based on island residents. Despite these differences, all Acorn friends have the same overworld sprite.
- Blacksmith - The blacksmith of Vultureville
- Dusty - An Acorn friend in Vultureville who runs a place named Dusty's
- Evil Acorn - The main antagonist of the game
- Forest Guardian - Guards entry to the Spooky Forest in Willow Woods
- Forest Wong - Another Acorn friend in Willow Woods
- Sheriff - The sheriff of Vultureville
- Ted - A resident of Mako Islands
- Undertaker - A resident of Vultureville, the Undertaker can be found at Boothill Cemetery
- Vulture Culture - A Native American-like tribe that gives Conker the mask in exchange for gold
- Conker's Pocket Tales instruction booklet, page 16
|Protagonists||Conker • Berri|
|Blacksmith • Dusty • Forest Guardian • Forest Wong • Sheriff • Ted • Undertaker • Vulture Culture|
|Enemies||Ant • Armadillo • Bat • Blob • Cactus • Chair • Chasing Plant • Crab • Crow • Fish • Flytrap • Mushroom • Shark • Snake • Spider • Toy Mouse • Wolf|
|Obstacles||Blade • Boulder • Flying Sword • Spike • Tumbleweed|
|Antagonists||Hsstamean • Sol and Luxo • Waldorf • Honker • Swamp Fiend • Golem • Evil Acorn|
|Worlds||Willow Woods • Vultureville • Krow Keep • Mako Islands • Claw Swamp • Aztec Temple • Catacombs|
|Items||Acorn • Conker • Gold • Invite • Key • Mask • Pickaxe • Present • Saw • Secret Present • Slingshot • Special Key • Tankard • Token • Torch|
|Moves||Digging • Jumping • Punching • Pushing • Running • Stomping • Swimming • Walking|
|Sub-games||Shooting Gallery • Bank Shootout • Gold Panning • Pea-Under-Cup • Boat Race • Hurdles Race • Swimming Race • Long Jump • Coconut Shoot|
|Puzzles||Block puzzle • Switch puzzle|