- "Allows Conker to swim in deep water—otherwise he can only wade."
- — Conker's Pocket Tales instruction booklet, page 10
In the second world, Vulture Ville, Conker would have originally obtained the item from the Vulture Culture tribe in exchange for gold, which he pans for in the sub-game Gold Panning. However, when Conker returns to them with the gold, the Vulture Culture states that the Evil Acorn stole the Mask. Conker must defeat the world boss, Sol and Luxo, to obtain the Mask.
Upon obtaining the Mask, the game suggests for Conker to use it at a lake from a nearby bridge. While he is in a patch of water, the player can make Conker swim faster by pressing either or . Conker can dive underwater from a dark patch if the player presses .
- Early footage of Twelve Tales: Conker 64 reveals that the Mask was planned to make an appearance. Its purpose is unknown, as Conker can swim underwater without the Mask. Although it possibly helped him breathe underwater.
- The Confidence Pills from Conker's Bad Fur Day have a similar role. After Conker takes them in Poo Cabin, he gets rid of his floaties and receives the confidence for swimming underwater.
- Conker's Pocket Tales instruction booklet, page 10
|Protagonists||Conker • Berri|
|Blacksmith • Dusty • Forest Guardian • Forest Wong • Sheriff • Smithy • Ted • Undertaker • Vulture Culture|
|Enemies||Ant • Bat • Blob • Buzzsaw • Cactus • Chair • Chasing Plant • Crab • Crow • Fish • Flying Sword • Flytrap • Mushroom • Shark • Snake • Spider • Tumbleweed • Toy Mouse • Wolf|
|Antagonists||Hsstamean • Sol and Luxo • Waldorf • Honker • Swamp Fiend • Siegfried • Evil Acorn|
|Worlds||Willow Woods • Vulture Ville • Krow Keep • Mako Islands • Claw Swamp • Aztec Temple • Catacombs|
|Items||Acorn • Conker • Invite • Key • Mask • Pickaxe • Present • Saw • Secret Present • Slingshot • Special Key • Torch|
|Moves||Digging • Jumping • Punching • Pushing • Running • Stomping • Swimming • Walking|
|Puzzles||Block puzzle • Switch puzzle|